So after much deliberation and persuading I, Kyla Jean Hanson, have become the third Hanson to join blogging insanity. We will see how this works out. Mainly I just want to keep track of my sisters and make sure they are doing well in their married life. According to Lindsay's blog her, she loves Andrew alot so all is good there. In Mattie's blog her and Ben share food together so for all of us that know Mattie that is a plus. On a random thought, maybe i'll become famous for my blog like that crazy guy on myspace who is literally obsessed with britney spears and makes home videos of him crying about her, people are nuts.
Anyway that's my first and probably final blog so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey KJ !! Why do your fingers stink?!
I am so glad you are here. post some pics of you and ollie a-sap. or of just you. yay! I am so glad you are here. did you ever confess to lindsay the trick you played on her?! ha! no secrets in this fam!! ya-hoo!!! busted!!!!! (well only if linds reads this...which is a pretty good chance....)
oh and your "about me" reminded me of sam's moment "Mattie Lee smells like Pee!" he is so creative that one...
HOLD ON - what trick did you play on me???? I need to know NOW! How dare you keep a secret from the mighty oldest sister? Do you have any idea who I am or the power I hold? You better tell me or else I will never take you to see the Spice Girls Movie again!
On a lighter note - I am so happy that you have entered into the blogosphere. It is nice to have you and I can't wait for you to post some pics and more random thoughts! Also, you should definitely become crazy like the Britney Spears fan - "just leave her alooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeee"
LOVE YOU!
TELL ME WHAT YOUR TRICK WAS!
I also want to know what the trick was!!!!! I always get left out of everything. So to ensure that I am in on the shenanigans, the first person who lets me know what trick was played on the "mighty older sister" will win a cute pair of black driving gloves and gum.
im calling you right now. i love me some gloves and gum
that is the lamest "prank" ever...and here I thought you guys actually pulled one over on me. NEVER!
at least it didnt back fire on Kyla...maybe then she will learn to never mess with you...never ever ever never ever...ever.
you should post again you big LAME-O!
this has become the lamest site ever. please stop myspacing and start blogging!!
seriously ky/kj/kyla jean hanson - this blog is sucktastic. i need a new post in the next week or i will have to delete you as my friend. myspace is for ho-bags - not smart, sassy, sophisticated journalists like yourself.
Post a Comment