Sunday, December 2, 2007

wow! i feel like my life is being threatened by my two sisters. Im sorry I am not hardcore bloggers such as yourselves. And i agree, Myspace is way lame! Thats why i dont have one anymore. I just have other things to do then blog everyday...but if I am going to be harassed like i am right now I guess i will start to blog everyday!! Starting possibly tomorrow.

6 comments:

Lindsay B. said...

I am not going to count this as an actual post. Its more like a pre-post. I want a story and a picture and a funny joke. NOW!

Mattie said...

word.

p.s. I hate that I have to type in a dumb word verification before I post on your blog. allow my comments freely or never see them again.


no, you would like that. let me re-phrase that. allow my comments so that it doesnt take me so long. thanks.

Lindsay B. said...

I would also like to cordially request that you abandon your practice of "word verification". The practice is both ancient and unnecessary.

Think about it, if someone were trying to maliciously use my username and password to make a comment on your blog, why wouldn't they be able to type in the secret code (aka word verification)?

In a moment, when I go to publish this comment - your blog is going to make me type out the letters "thpqsnht" (ssshhhh! don't tell anyone!).

I always thought that was some crazy security mechanism, but maybe "word verification" is just an IQ test to make sure that you know your ABC's.

They had me fooled.

Lindsay B. said...

i give you one week from today (so you have until 1/16) to post something substantial on here. otherwise i will be forced to remove you from my friends list. and that would break my heart.

Mattie said...

kyla. blog or bleed. thats right, im coming to utah on feb 19th, if there is not a new hilarious awesome blog entry, i will punch your nose. then i will run and lock myself in the bathroom because you can punch harder than me.

Mattie said...

i like how you blog is titled "The many thoughts of Kyla". fits your site well.....